Official Spider-Man No Way Home | Syracusefan.com

Official Spider-Man No Way Home

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Bought my ticket for destiny at 720. I’m staying away from spoilers. Already know what mid or post credit will be as it leaked but staying away from it. But the potential of the multiverse breaking is insane. And after this episode of Hawkeye holy crap this is gonnnnnna be littttttttttt.

Last edited:
What a movie. Amazing. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

The multiverse is upon us.

My son and I just got back from it.

They stuck the landing.

250 million domestic.. never saw that much coming after all the movies that have been pretty solid struggling to 100..

250 million domestic.. never saw that much coming after all the movies that have been pretty solid struggling to 100..
You answered your own question

maybe the other movies weren’t that solid, had actual audience appeal.

You answered your own question

maybe the other movies weren’t that solid, had actual audience appeal.
There have been some pretty good movies though and suddenly this one goes 2-3x expectations and during covid.. even a few weeks ago no predicted it this high..

There have been some pretty good movies though and suddenly this one goes 2-3x expectations and during covid.. even a few weeks ago no predicted it this high..
it‘s been obvious this was going to be a billion dollar movie

it‘s been obvious this was going to be a billion dollar movie
when was the last movie predicted for 130 million do 120 million over that.. it was never tracking to blow up this big 3 weeks ago, even by Sony. It took off in the last couple of weeks.. alot of pent up viewing habits I guess.

I like this iteration of Spidy much better than the first go around so I am all for it.

Great movie. Not my favorite Spider-Man movie but it's definitely up there. Some theorizing for the future/thoughts:

Kinda bummed they seem to be setting Ned up to go bad. I know it happens in the comics but their friendship has been so sweet and enduring through these films; I hope they surprise and have Ned end up being a hero instead.

Curious to see what becomes of Venom in MCU; I think I vaguely remember Flash turning into Venom from what I read while I was playing the Spider-Man PS4 game so could be that.

Maybe it was nothing, but Dr. Strange holding his stomach at one point early in the movie made me think that it was the What If version of him rather than the regular one. What If version of him appears in the trailer at the end, so perhaps we'll find out in that movie.

I was kinda expecting a glimpse of Miles Morales walking around/working at FEAST at some point but he's obviously coming at some point.

I'm just absolutely over the moon that Charlie Cox is back as Daredevil. Curious to see if anyone else comes over from the Netflix MCU.

There's definitely some references between the Hawkeye show and the Spider-Man movie and they appear to be happening at basically the same point in time, so I'm curious if anything pops up in the Hawkeye finale to further that connection.

I have been very good about watching everything in order. However, I am currently behind with Black Widow, Sheng-Chi, and Eternals, as well as Hawkeye. The kids want to see spiderman over break but I'm not sure we will catch up beforehand. OPINION NEEDED: Am I going to ruin anything watching this one film out of order?

I have been very good about watching everything in order. However, I am currently behind with Black Widow, Sheng-Chi, and Eternals, as well as Hawkeye. The kids want to see spiderman over break but I'm not sure we will catch up beforehand. OPINION NEEDED: Am I going to ruin anything watching this one film out of order?
I don't think any of that is necessary for Spider-Man. There's a small connection between Shang-Chi and Spider-Man and a small connection between Hawkeye and Spider-Man but it's basically just a couple small details rather than anything you need to care about. You'll want to watch Black Widow before Hawkeye, but like I said, you can feel free to see Spider-Man without seeing any of that stuff.

when was the last movie predicted for 130 million do 120 million over that.. it was never tracking to blow up this big 3 weeks ago, even by Sony. It took off in the last couple of weeks.. alot of pent up viewing habits I guess.

I like this iteration of Spidy much better than the first go around so I am all for it.
It’s because the industry flacks were ascribing weak performance to Covid fears instead of crap product

Enjoyable movie. not the greatest story but a nice watch with some great lines and several things that really tied up some spidey stories.

Loved it!!! Lots of good nerd stuff. :)
Avoided everything about it for 3 months. Can't wait for Madness!