Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
When I think of Syracuse in crappy weather I think of Prince Tyson Gulley and company against Geno Smith and WVU in the Bronx.
What a game

Last edited:
Way to go .com run with something you have no idea about...

Positional meetings usually take place about 2 hrs pre-kickoff. Most guys don't have pants on for that. First group usually hits the field 60-70 min before kick, so would have to be dressed by then.

No idea on their status, just thinking it could still be possible, might just be soaking in the stadium before going back to the locker room.

Crap Byrne has been pretty solid so I'm okay with him. But I was hoping Conway would be back at tackle.

Yep. That's a bummer.

Edit. Hopefully the others are right and it means nothing at this point.

Positional meetings usually take place about 2 hrs pre-kickoff. Most guys don't have pants on for that. First group usually hits the field 60-70 min before kick, so would have to be dressed by then.

No idea on their status, just thinking it could still be possible, might just be soaking in the stadium before going back to the locker room.
Obviously, nothing definitive but it's all the same guys who were out last week.

Back in my day we always had pants on. These millennials and their no pant wearing shenanigans...

Call me a negative nancy, but I don't have a good feeling about this game. ND is a VERY talented team that just hasn't been able to put it together. Jobs are on the line. They will come out firing.

LGO!! I believe we're going to be in the game at the beginning of the 4th quarter...how will it end THIS week? LGO!!

Tailgate was great. Weather is fine, no rain. But how the heck did we get so many ND fans in an SU section?

Wow line is up to -13, big jump from -10 the last few days.

Call me a negative nancy, but I don't have a good feeling about this game. ND is a VERY talented team that just hasn't been able to put it together. Jobs are on the line. They will come out firing.
Think today will be brutal

depends where you look -10 to 11 is where i see it mostly
sports book.com is where I just saw it. Hate when lines jump that much and not in our favor. Oh and now up to -14...smh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom