Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

It's okay, he's one of these people we'll never hear from again once his son leaves the program. He's made his allegiances clear. Just have to wait it out.

Isn't that every parent? Who cares?

Sad sad tackling! Calling any defensive 5th year grads out there. Cuse needs you!

I mean, I have. But I save my negative comments for my golden retriever to hear.

Why do we think Wake is a W at this point. I'm sure they think it's the other way around.

Really want to see time of possession stats after the game. Will be interesting.

When will it be our turn to win a game in the Meadowlands?

When we stop scheduling games there against teams that are better than us. We're not in the Big East anymore. Enough of this small time money grab crap. The entire Meadowlands thing has been a huge flop. We've lost every single game.

When we stop scheduling games there against teams that are better than us. We're not in the Big East anymore. Enough of this small time money grab crap. The entire Meadowlands thing has been a huge flop. We've lost every single game.

We can all thank Darryl Gross

Seriously, show of hands: who's been boozing?
images
Me

Game over, huge disappointment today
The fact is that we aren't very good. This might be more than the 18 months Babers has said it takes. We might be looking at 3-4 years minimum. The offense seems to only click during the 1st and 4th quarters. For defens, we need big fast cbs and des to help contain. Really interested to see how recruiting goes for the next two classes. They are going to be a large part of what we are trying to build.

Almost time for me to put on the Navy game so that's a positive.

Actually, I'm not bummed at all. There is progress. These kids are better than they were at the beginning of the season. And they're learning. They're not there yet, completely. It will, though. I still think they have a good shot at 6-6 on the season.
I just don't see it and it's not Babers' fault. The talent defensively is so far behind to be a top 25 team. Dungey isn't good enough I don't think. DeVito could save the day. But the secondary and pass rush is so far behind its depressing

Assuming we lose today, we are one game behind schedule from where we expected to be at this point.

Next week's game against a solid and undefeated Wake team will decide the fate out of our season. The opportunity to come back home with a chance to go above .500 against Va Tech is huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom