Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

I have seen better special tea units on a freshman hs football team, this is an embarrassment

What has happened to our kicking game? Terrible. That's a 7 point swing just on missed/botched/blocked kicks.

This is one of worst special teams ive seen. Its been theyve gained 9 points and we left 5 points. Estime is our only good special teams player

STs is a direct reflection of player quality.

The lack of quality ST play is a commentary on our talent level.

This is soooo much worse than the Louisville loss. ND isn't a great team.

I love you Orange but I have to change the channel. I will be back next week for another beating in some way!

Down 50-33 with 6 to play. We gotta go full court press!

This is one of worst special teams ive seen. Its been theyve gained 9 points and we left 5 points. Estime is our only good special teams player

It would be 36-33 without our special teams mistakes. You have to figure ND would have say a 60% chance of scoring a TD on that drive they ran the kickoff back on, but it still changes the entire complexion of the game.

It would be 36-33 without our special teams mistakes. You have to figure ND would have say a 60% chance of scoring a TD on that drive they ran the kickoff back on, but it still changes the entire complexion of the game.
Good point.

STs is a direct reflection of player quality.

The lack of quality ST play is a commentary on our talent level.

Maybe, but bad HS teams can kick XPs and 30 yard FGs.

Is Dauber available to coach special teams?

Heard he's reading the offer as we speak.
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom