Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

Hard to tackle when you're tripping over your own feet. I get that we're talent challenged, but this D is a raging embarrassment.

I've never seen a defense give up big plays SO CONSISTENTLY. Like.. if the other team feels like throwing it deep and has a mildly accurate passer it's a guaranteed touchdown.

If we can't defend the deep ball, then we might as well send pressure at Kizer...

The defense is laughable technique wise. Isn't Tampa 2 containment? If u are going to give up the home run may as well just blitz the safeties more oftrn

I don't know whats worse the uniforms, our special teams, or the defense, ok they are all hideous.

If we can't defend the deep ball, then we might as well send pressure at Kizer...
Seems like rocket science for these coaches... Just send everyone can't get any worse...

Hope our offense can keep up for longer than a quarter today, otherwise this is going to be ugly. Our D is nowhere near being able to compete against these big programs. Louisville, USF, ND...they can basically score whenever they want/need to against us.

wow it hurts to watch this D ... i knew /know we have the wrong guys for this system BUT ... i was going to tap this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom