Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

This team lives and dies on the offense. First half was great. Second half, so far, has REALLY SUCKED offensively. They're still not out of it, though. Good drive here can get things going again.

Keep double-checking the network logo on the screen expecting to see the NBC peacock with so much love for the away team.

Edit - I know it's they're a national brand but it still piss w me off

This team lives and dies on the offense. First half was great. Second half, so far, has REALLY SUCKED offensively. They're still not out of it, though. Good drive here can get things going again.
You've gotta be kidding this is 90% on the defence other than that I guess your right

Geesh... Brutal talent defensively. They need a complete overhaul on that side of the ball. Corners are VERY poor
You do realize it's almost all freshman and Sophia on the line and secondary right

When should we expect the invite full post that we should get the young guys in the game

Chalk this up as negative.

Probably the worst D we've had since I've been a fan.

One of the worst Special Teams performances we've had.

Offense is going to short stuff too much and Dungey is taking off too quick.

and there is your Fredricks sighting...

What the hell are you doing

How do you not down that... HOW

Why are we punting? Ugh, I thought we weren't going to be stupid anymore.

I don't understand your constant bitching about the D scheme... these players are a) not very fast b) not very big c) make a lot of mental errors No scheme in the world is going to help these dudes against a competent offense. Thank Shafer for this D he recruited these players and for the most part they looked played exactly as shitty last year the only difference is with the pace of our offense they are on the field more. What Shafer was planning with this d I have no idea.

I love dino, but Shafer played defense and when he got torched, he was blitzing like most college defenses. We are stationary pre snap, being 4 guys the most and are still seeing cbs on islands, with no pass rush. Idiotic.

Feel bad for Fred finally gets in a game and a drop...

Just not good enough players to run this scheme/gameplan...I definitely want to give this 4 years though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom