Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread

FYI... it's raining. Doesn't excuse everything but stop acting like this weather isn't affecting anything. It's a huge impact.

Huge impact for one team for sure

So our o line is just slippery? Here I was thinking they were leaky, and it turns out they're just to slippery.

Like I said, if people expected us to come out and throw for 400 yards and run a million plays with the conditions... you're just stupid.

What? It is illegal to pitch it or pass it forward after the line of scrimmage, it isn't gutsy or smart, it's illegal.

Like I said, if people expected us to come out and throw for 400 yards and run a million plays with the conditions... you're just stupid.

I think people didn't expect mcf#ckit to be texting the play calls in

What I'm seeing is a horrible o line. On dry land, or in the ocean..poor line play.

Can't take this long and get overturned.

Extra hangtime? This better be ruled an illegal forward pass.

I already know that we don't get any calls in north Carolina. I guess I am still coming to grips with the idea that we don't get any calls in north Carolina.

Watch us give up a touchdown the next play.

Sorry for the non-SU post in a game thread, but Tennessee's luck this season is surreal.

Still hadn't hit 1998 level yet.

Will Arkansas take a knee? No, they'll just set the football on the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom