Official SyracuseFan Discount! | Syracusefan.com

Official SyracuseFan Discount!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Board,

I AM EXCITED.

I have the discount, link, and instructions all below. What I want you all to know is that this discount is for you guys to use any way you see fit. Recruit friends, family, co-workers, church members, parents, who-ever-is-a-fit feel free to pass it along.

A few things - 1. Please copy and paste the link from this board into another tab on your browser (it is the easiest way to ensure no issues). It should work just fine clicking it from this post but better safe than sorry. 2. This offer is for Maryland, Louisville, and NC State - If there is a different game you had in mind please EMAIL ME separately or private message me here on the board. 3. If ANY ISSUES arise in the ordering process please let me know. 4. Last but not least PLEASE MAKE SURE you select the print at home option. You will be able to buy tickets from now until the day before each kick off but you can print the tickets right out at home or work upon purchase.

Here is the info you will need. HELP ME FILL UP THE DOME!!!!

Maryland, Louisville, & NC State Pricing
$30– Upper Sideline – These tickets are normally $45per ticket
$28– 1st/2nd Level Endzone – These tickets are normally $40per ticket
$23– 3rd Level Corner – These tickets are normally $30 per ticket
$10– Youth tickets

How To Purchase Tickets

Copy and paste this hyperlink into your browser --
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/18f6b20cfca9931e0ac4370cbfabb80036ae675f

From there select any of the games and enter the promo code “SYRACUSEFAN14”

From there you can click any DARK BLUE section and grab the number of seats you would like. You can either select an adult ticket or a youth ticket

The cheapest adult tickets will be in the upper level corners, followed by Endzone seating, and then sideline seats. Once you have all the seats you would like you click add to cart and then proceed to payment

Please note that anyone who is above the age of 13 years old will not be able to enter the Dome using a Youth ticket. Please make sure your order is correct upon checking out.

Once you are all set with seats and payment please select the PRINT AT HOME option so you can print the tickets upon purchasing.

Any issues at all please email Dan Bartlett with Syracuse Athletics at drbartle AT syr DOT edu

My seats are 121, is it possible to get tickets in my section? Or are the end zone as close as I can get? Thanks

My seats are 121, is it possible to get tickets in my section? Or are the end zone as close as I can get? Thanks

I think the closest would be in 122 which is still pretty close but shoot me an email at drbartle @ syr dot edu and I'll see if there's anything better I can do

Dan, are single game tickets on sale aside from this discount?

I'm fairly savy at using the ol' Internet, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to see availability for any single game at the Dome.

Dan, are single game tickets on sale aside from this discount?

I'm fairly savy at using the ol' Internet, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to see availability for any single game at the Dome.

I believe that is in early August my friend - forgive me because my focus is everything but single games so dates like that im not 100% on but I believe it should be early next month

I believe that is in early August my friend - forgive me because my focus is everything but single games so dates like that im not 100% on but I believe it should be early next month

Ah, gotcha.

That's cutting it pretty close to the start of the season, no? Do most programs not sell single game tix until a few weeks before?

Ah, gotcha.

That's cutting it pretty close to the start of the season, no? Do most programs not sell single game tix until a few weeks before?

The goal is to push seasons for as long as possible - even after the single game on sale. I would assume its common practice elsewhere

DRBartle said:
The goal is to push seasons for as long as possible - even after the single game on sale. I would assume its common practice elsewhere

Understood. Makes sense.

Just puts the squeeze on us out of towners who plan on coming up for a game but aren't going to buy seasons.

Discount is great though! I just want to get better seats. I'm a snob that way. ;)

Understood. Makes sense.

Just puts the squeeze on us out of towners who plan on coming up for a game but aren't going to buy seasons.

Discount is great though! I just want to get better seats. I'm a snob that way. ;)

Haha no worries! I understand completely. See you in the fall!

grat job . We all want to go back to the days where the Carrier Dome was full every game

Just putting in the effort to do this might bring me up from North Carolina for a game at the Dome. I really appreciate the outreach effort.

For old time's sake, make a long weekend out of it!

Good deal Dan. Glad to see the deal isn't part of the preferred areas .

Understood. Makes sense.

Scooch send me a PM

I can hook you up probably for most games on the 40 yard line with Fine Lot pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom