Official USF Game Day Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Day Thread

You're up 17-0. We have a drive. Pass for 5. 2nd and 5...let's pass with two more terrible plays and 3 and out. I'm not calling for him being fired. I have all the faith. Just smarten the hell up. You can slow it down, and run the ball when you're up 17-0. Especially with an awful D.

You've missed the point of our system.

Good football teams don't give up 28 points in a qtr, and fumble with a chance to get points there.

It could be worse... we could be illinois. They are down 14 to western michigan

Yeah, he should slid anyways to make sure time didn't run out, crazy. An extra 5 yards is nothing there.

Yup. Inexcusable. Our offense really shot themselves in the foot the whole second quarter. The Estime penalty kicked things off, and they've been screwing up ever since. Clean it up, and I think we'll start scoring on them again.

It could be worse... we could be illinois. They are down 14 to western michigan

Let's stop with the comparisons to horrible teams in an attempt to lessen how horrible we are. It doesn't work.

unfortunately, this is what the building process looks like. You see flashes of good, but inconsistency is the rule. With time and reps (on offense at least) we'll see more of Q1 and less of Q2.

a lot of you really amuse me with your expectations.. This season was never going to be a break out. Try to enjoy the ride, It'll make where Syracuse football is going to be that much more fun. We didn't have the horses before the injuries. Just be glad they're playing hard bc they are.

a lot of you really amuse me with your expectations.. This season was never going to be a break out. Try to enjoy the ride, It'll make where Syracuse football is going to be that much more fun. We didn't have the horses before the injuries. Just be glad they're playing hard bc they are.

Ive never been so comfortable watching a game.

I did think we had a chance to beat Usf at home.

well said, and exactly right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom