Officially a season ticket holder | Syracusefan.com

Officially a season ticket holder

Welcome...back. See you on Saturdays!

Dude I live in stamford too, maybe we can work something out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well...again. Took me one whole year post-grad to get the itch. Just bought three tickets in section 326. Looking forward to the commute all fall.
Nice! See you back at the Fine Lot then. Or the Standart Lot. Or Standart II. Or wherever we end up this fall...

Dude I live in stamford too, maybe we can work something out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good, I'll let you know when I have free tickets.

well...again. Took me one whole year post-grad to get the itch. Just bought three tickets in section 326. Looking forward to the commute all fall.
this makes me a partial season ticket holder. Woo!

Welcome! Go Orange.

I had a block of seasons with buddies I went to school with for the first 9 years after I graduated. It was a total blast. Now's a great time to head up to CNY 5-6 times/fall... before life gets in the way and that becomes impossible!

I had a block of seasons with buddies I went to school with for the first 9 years after I graduated. It was a total blast. Now's a great time to head up to CNY 5-6 times/fall... before life gets in the way and that becomes impossible!

Or go the route I am going and wait until life sort of settles down again and the kids are big enough to come. The benefit of doing it this way is I can afford better seats than I would have then.

Me too... Section 320. Will always have 3 other compadres with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom