Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

That’s what he gets for picking him to the Hogs on the day he goes to visit Syracuse. Did this guy not expect the wad of cash we put in his hands to wave around on social media? Does he not know how Fran rolls?!
He was seen driving around Syracuse in a convertible Porsche today - for whatever that's worth. And they think our recruits are afraid of snow...Pfft.

I ask again. Whats our O-line look like with Mazz
IMO:

LT - ??
LG - Mazzcua
C - ?? (Reed would be the leader heading into Spring)
RG - ?? (Wohlabaugh would be the leader heading into Spring)
RT - ?? (E. Cruz would be the leader heading into Spring)

Something along those lines. I think every position is up for grabs except for someone like Mazzcua who is not going to be brought in under these circumstances to sit. If we land Travis you can slot him in at LT.

I ask again. Whats our O-line look like with Mazz
We lose one starter on the OL. That would be Chris Bleich.

Micah would replace him. I think he would likely end up making first team all ACC.

I think the staff will continue to look to improve the other positions on the OL. add in Ellis, More and Wohlabaugh, who were all hurt almost all season, and things look considerably better for 2024.

Come on Dale close the deal, SOME of us are starting to get a little anxious. Close!

We lose one starter on the OL. That would be Chris Bleich.

Micah would replace him. I think he would likely end up making first team all ACC.

I think the staff will continue to look to improve the other positions on the OL. add in Ellis, More and Wohlabaugh, who were all hurt almost all season, and things look considerably better for 2024.
We have the new addition of Josh Miller too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom