oh look a girard thread | Syracusefan.com

oh look a girard thread

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
he seriously makes me not want to watch too many games the rest of the year. hes always had this attitude that hes the best player on the court. hes so nonchalant. makes 1 shot then has a heat check. slows up on a fast break thinking hes gonna automatically get fouled and throws up garbage. its been happening for 4 years. he acts like these are pickup games. its infuriating. we are 100% better with him on the bench.

he seriously makes me not want to watch too many games the rest of the year. hes always had this attitude that hes the best player on the court. hes so nonchalant. makes 1 shot then has a heat check. slows up on a fast break thinking hes gonna automatically get fouled and throws up garbage. its been happening for 4 years. he acts like these are pickup games. its infuriating. we are 100% better with him on the bench.
"He's not the problem. He has confidence. He can't be told not to shoot shots because it will ruin his confidence."

When he’s having a bad game he almost wants to test his teammates and see who has the balls to say something to him about his poor play.

Welcome back brother!

Criticisms of his play are warranted; more than warranted. Criticisms of his attitude are mostly imagined.
It’s hard when it doesn’t look like he’s trying

Have no idea about his attitude. But his performance is not going to be good when an opponent defends him with an athletic guard.

Our 5-10 earthbound Joe is not destined for a great season without other consistent shooting options on the floor.
Joe isnt 5 10

Just do not understand why JB did not give Copeland or Taylor time in the second half instead of Joe. Better defenders and tonight not sure their offense could have been worse.

I hope every player has this attitude

That was just an absolutely dreadful performance by him. Not just the results, but the effort. He looked like he was sleepwalking.
my thoughts on him when he isnt scoring is not good. He is bad on defense when he does score, but when he isn’t he is absolutely terrible on d. He was worthless today period. He is a great kid I know, but he lost us the game with not trying at all. I’m sure Jim didn’t say one word about it either.

Just do not understand why JB did not give Copeland or Taylor time in the second half instead of Joe. Better defenders and tonight not sure their offense could have been worse.
Best 5 I saw was Mintz,cope,williams,Samir, and mir. We extended our lead to 19-9 and then he ruins the run bye putting Joe back in. after 1000+ wins, he should know how a game flows and it wasn’t flowing with Joe out there. I guess ii would be less pissed if Joe comes out and played tough defense with his hands up all, but he doesn’t. Worst defender up front than we have had in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom