Class of 2017 - OJ Lefty Bruin - QB (NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OJ Lefty Bruin - QB (NY)

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
Anyone got anything on this kid?

QB from Thomas Jefferson 6'3" and 190 lbs.

Jefferson went 0-10. They were outscored 393 to 31.

In their last 4 games, they were outscored 213 to 0.

Must not have been the most enjoyable season to play.

Jefferson went 0-10. They were outscored 393 to 31.

In their last 4 games, they were outscored 213 to 0.

Must not have been the most enjoyable season to play.

Wow...my High School team that I played on was absolutely terrible. We won like 5 games in the 4 years I was there. But that is just downright sad.

Kid is very talented this is his newest highlight tape.would look good in that Orange since is uncle played at Cuse Definitely We Should Contact the Coaching Staff great size for A QB

TerrellCuse said:
Kid is very talented this is his newest highlight tape.would look good in that Orange since is uncle played at Cuse Definitely We Should Contact the Coaching Staff great size for A QB athlete=4428364;highlight=329005386

Send his video and any other info you have to the coaches. I think most are in the directory now. They have a director of recruiting so he might be the best one to send something to.

Get him to camp. Looks like he has skills.

Anyone know what Red is doing? Last I knew about 10 years ago he was coaching at Schenectady County Community College.

TerrellCuse said:
Yea he has great skills

Then get that info out to the coaches at SU or any others he might have an interest in.

Last edited:
Kid is very talented this is his newest highlight tape.would look good in that Orange since is uncle played at Cuse Definitely We Should Contact the Coaching Staff great size for A QB
Camp.

Not that I can see. I only posted because there is a thread and he expressed interest in SU. Nothing more.

Not picking a fight. I just asked a general question. Also gauging his talent level and if Syracuse hasn't shown interest he might be a bit bitter.

Not picking a fight. I just asked a general question. Also gauging his talent level and if Syracuse hasn't shown interest he might be a bit bitter.
I didn't think you were. And I agree that he is probably "unhappy".

I didn't think you were. And I agree that he is probably "unhappy".
Because an honest assessment from the staff was not to liking

Dungey, Rex, TD ... there are QBs higher on their board as a second QB to TD and he is far down their list of options

Plus he probably doesn't translate to a different position at next level as a difference maker

Plus we also are looking hard at 2018 QB Tadas Tatarunas who is really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom