OJLL 2024 | Syracusefan.com

OJLL 2024

Let's cross our fingers that our SU players on the Northmen won't be playing in the game on Sunday, May 26th because they'll otherwise be occupied that weekend. Joey. Jake. Trey? Donny?

GNfN779XQAAo2no.jpg

Here's the link to their YouTube channel for anyone interested --

youtube.com/@theojll

Last edited:
Last night the Orangeville Northmen of the Ontario Junior Lacrosse League (OJLL) opened their season with an 11-8 win at the Whitby Warriors. Trey Deere had 2 goals and 1 assist. Rosters online before the game included Joey Spallina, Jake Spallina, and Donny Scott but they didn't play last night. The Northmen's next game is Friday night at Brampton. Their first home game is Sunday night at 7pm vs. Kitchener-Waterloo which will be broadcast live on the OJLL YouTube channel and will be available afterward. The picture in the X post below features Trey Deere #91.

It’s supposed to be on YouTube, but it’s not on
That must be why I totally forgot they had a game tonight. usually I watch some.

Northmen win 14-7. Joey (now wearing #22 intead of #81, according to the roster online), had 3 goals and 7 assists. Trey Deere had 3 goals and 5 assists. Jake Spallina on the roster for the game tonight.

That must be why I totally forgot they had a game tonight. usually I watch some.

Northmen win 14-7. Joey (now wearing #22 intead of #81, according to the roster online), had 3 goals and 7 assists. Trey Deere had 3 goals and 5 assists. Jake Spallina on the roster for the game tonight.
Friday night should be a good one on YouTube .. Mimico vs Orangeville

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom