OK, who is Syracusefan7? | Syracusefan.com

OK, who is Syracusefan7?

Not me. I didn't do a final bracket (or really any brackets this year). I am now more into big picture comments and analysis as the season goes on. I use to be on the matrix until 2010 -- didn't blow anybody by the way.

Chris02 does brackets all the time. Maybe it is him?

While getting the seeds is nice...I think Mandel should get the most credit for most teams.

Not me. I didn't do a final bracket (or really any brackets this year). I am now more into big picture comments and analysis as the season goes on. I use to be on the matrix until 2010 -- didn't blow anybody by the way.

not me

it was me! high five!

http-metrouk2.files_.wordpress.com201102article-1296566313439-024c0bb5000005dc-32670_636x404.jpg.jpg

I probably should re-read my posts as I am prone to typos from thinking quicker than I can type.

At least we know that is not a requirement to get on the matrix.

jncuse said:
I probably should re-read my posts as I am prone to typos from thinking quicker than I can type. At least we know that is not a requirement to get on the matrix.

I legit sat and wondered about that when you posted it. I figured "man, must have to know someone to get in on this matrix thing"