Ok | Syracusefan.com

Ok

Cooper05

Walk On
All I’m going to say is that after listening to Dean’s podcast, I feel much better! I’m not going to say what he said because if you want to know, then support him and listen. I will admit though I’m kinda glad that Bazley isn’t coming. I know I was very excited for next year and was very disappointed when I heard about the G- league. I will say though that I want kids playing for Syracuse that want to play for Syracuse!! Go Orange!! Love ya and always will no matter who is on the team! It’s that jersey on the front I love!!

All I’m going to say is that after listening to Dean’s podcast, I feel much better! I’m not going to say what he said because if you want to know, then support him and listen. I will admit though I’m kinda glad that Bazley isn’t coming. I know I was very excited for next year and was very disappointed when I heard about the G- league. I will say though that I want kids playing for Syracuse that want to play for Syracuse!! Go Orange!! Love ya and always will no matter who is on the team! It’s that jersey on the front I love!!
I agree. My first thought upon listening to the podcast was "Good riddance".

My thoughts exactly.

LOVE Dean's podcasts - I had been waiting impatiently for this one, and it did make me feel better. I hope OB stays and has has an epic season next year. I would like to talk about more of the content, but as Cooper said, you need to support the man and listen yourself.
If you don't subscribe, it is well worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom