Class of 2023 - OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU

This will be a tough pull. As money said he is gonna be a top player in the portal and likely the number OL in the portal. VERY RARELY are top OL in the portal cause coaches know how important good OL are so they try everything to keep them. He’ll give us a listen because of Fran and Robinson, we may even get a visit but he’s gonna be a tough pull and I wouldn’t expect him to play here

Maybe not but guaranteed starter here plus gets to play with a number of guys from Jersey.
Not sure of nil but I did not think we had the money for the coaches hire either.
My guess is if Steve were to be hired as OL Coach, Burton and Konrad may make a big enough donation to Orange United that would be earmarked for the OL dudes, The Dude needs

Started all 12 games at RT this season as a true freshman.

He started out of necessity, I believe, and struggled for sure. His true position will be at OG. I would absolutely add him if we can. Tough to beat a full SEC season as an olineman for experience. Kentucky complained about Wohlabaugh and he was good for us until he went down

200w.gif

We land this kid and i’ll get a Fran Brown tattoo added to my sleeve.
Same. Any suggestion where on the arm?

We won’t get all of these transfers but it is a step in the right direction I wonder how well we recruit after this initial excitement of Brown and the new coaches. Hopefully never

We won’t get all of these transfers but it is a step in the right direction I wonder how well we recruit after this initial excitement of Brown and the new coaches. Hopefully never
The key is to win at least 7 games next year and continue building on that, momentum needs to keep moving in the right direction, I expect that this staff will do well the next 8-9 months. That's what they were hired to do, that was the "known" entity. The unknown is can it come together with a quality product on the field on 3 sides of the ball. Some cohesiveness, game plans/ scheme, beating the teams you should, controlling the line of scrimmage, discipline, organization, managing off the field stuff. An offense that "does what they can't stop" sounds well and good but going to take a lot of more than that. Even the best salesman needs to deliver at some point and get the repeat business. A one time sale does nobody any good.

Ton of work to do and a ton to be proven ON the field

The key is to win at least 7 games next year and continue building on that, momentum needs to keep moving in the right direction, I expect that this staff will do well the next 8-9 months. That's what they were hired to do, that was the "known" entity. The unknown is can it come together with a quality product on the field on 3 sides of the ball. Some cohesiveness, game plans/ scheme, beating the teams you should, controlling the line of scrimmage, discipline, organization, managing off the field stuff. An offense that "does what they can't stop" sounds well and good but going to take a lot of more than that. Even the best salesman needs to deliver at some point and get the repeat business. A one time sale does nobody any good.

Ton of work to do and a ton to be proven ON the field
I think your thinking small. Next year we could do 8-11 with our schedule and if we get decent qb and some oline and dline help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom