Class of 2016 - OL/DL Will Fries (NJ) verbal to Penn State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL/DL Will Fries (NJ) verbal to Penn State

Somewhere those two girls dads are slumped over a bottle of whiskey drunkenly hallucinating a sense of pride over RU's great football history while contemplating driving off a cliff.

I would like Fries with that.

10303163-standard.jpg

The old chant from the student section was "We want fries! We want fries!"

Indeed.

I was there the day Fries came to practice. He was with his father. Great kid, big frame, alot of room to fill out. I don't know where this one's headed, but, I think he's a great prospect.

Pickard was all over the recruits that day, spent some time with Fries.

I was there the day Fries came to practice. He was with his father. Great kid, big frame, alot of room to fill out. I don't know where this one's headed, but, I think he's a great prospect.

Pickard was all over the recruits that day, spent some time with Fries.
4th visit to PSU, I think we know where this is headed.

SUFaninNJ said:
4th visit to PSU, I think we know where this is headed.

My understanding is he didn't have an offer from PSU. You would think I'd they were interested they would have offered him by now.

The last 2 years SU's had guys commit who loved PSU but didn't have an offer. Lo and behold, PSU offers and they decommit and head to PA.

Unlike. No reflection on you. Kid lives a town over from me. Not really PSU territory.

If I was Washington this is the very first guy i'd be hitting up. We can have all the running backs, quarterbacks, and wide receivers in the world, but if you don't have anyone to block for them it's all for not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom