Class of 2022 - OL Justin Kanyuk (PA) Portal from UNC / Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Justin Kanyuk (PA) Portal from UNC / Offered

If he redshirted in 2022, how can he still have 4 years of eligibility left?
That doesn’t make sense, you’re right - should be 3 years.

Unless he is a medical redshirt this year?

Last edited:
Screenshot_2023-12-13-22-25-06-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This dude fuhcs

He went to Bethlehem Catholic. The best football coach in the history of Bethlehem Catholic was former SU football great Bob Stem.

I bet Justin has heard a lot of stories about Coach Stem.
OFFERED> JUSTIN KANYUK PORTAL FROM NC
# 74 / 6' 6" 330 C/ LT

i

Justin Kanyuk, a 6-6, 315-pound offensive lineman, redshirted his first year on campus in 2022 and did not see the field during the 2023 season. He was unavailable at the start of training camp this season due to injury, according to Mack Brown. Kanyuk was recruited out of Lehigh Valley (Pa.) Bethlehem Catholic by former UNC coach Stacy Searels with the projection of playing the center position.

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
VERY STRONG
GREAT PASS BLOCKER
FILM COVERED PASSES ONLY

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

OFFERED> JUSTIN KANYUK PORTAL FROM NC
# 74 / 6' 6" 330 C/ LT

i

Justin Kanyuk, a 6-6, 315-pound offensive lineman, redshirted his first year on campus in 2022 and did not see the field during the 2023 season. He was unavailable at the start of training camp this season due to injury, according to Mack Brown. Kanyuk was recruited out of Lehigh Valley (Pa.) Bethlehem Catholic by former UNC coach Stacy Searels with the projection of playing the center position.

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
VERY STRONG
GREAT PASS BLOCKER
FILM COVERED PASSES ONLY

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
Not coming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick