Class of 2018 - OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor

We really only need 10 colors.

2018 can be the same as 2028
2019 can be the same as 2029...

Unless you want 12 colors like Chinese New Year. This would be the "Year of the Fran".
It was red and yellow and green and brown...

We really only need 10 colors.

2018 can be the same as 2028
2019 can be the same as 2029...

Unless you want 12 colors like Chinese New Year. This would be the "Year of the Fran".
I believe we have 14 to work from.

If anyone has strong feelings about the color for the year 2030, I am willing to listen...

Please stop posting this. It's confusing in that it states he is a commit.
Sure, my choice was commit not committed; if that is too confusing, I will use another wording in future posts where I am encouraging a player to join our team.

He is telling him to commit (an action), not identifying him as a commit (a person or thing)This sentence is meant as a simple request, and is among the 4 types of sentences: statement, question, exclamation and command - if only Ozone's "command"

This sentence is simply meant as a request, and is one of the 4 types of sentences: statement, question, exclamation and "command." Now if only Ozone's requests could be transformed into commands that must be obeyed...

Not as catchy as Conjunction Junction but this one got young sutomcat's groove on...

Well, they surely didn’t do one for pronouns…

PS: maybe my favorite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom