Class of 2022 - OL Naeer Jackson (PA/FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Naeer Jackson (PA/FL)

No idea about talent level [two stars, but getting interest from much more prominent programs than his original offer list], but that is one BIG kid.

No idea about talent level [two stars, but getting interest from much more prominent programs than his original offer list], but that is one BIG kid.

Surprising the big man went unnoticed at Miami Killian HS but maybe moving from Philly to FL caused that.

Kid moves well and that wing span.

Would love to get this one in the fold. Played at two big high schools and a position of need.

Surprising the big man went unnoticed at Miami Killian HS but maybe moving from Philly to FL caused that.

Kid moves well and that wing span.

Would love to get this one in the fold. Played at two big high schools and a position of need.
Where do you see a decommitment?

Size like this ... would help. But looks like he's off the board.

Size like this ... would help. But looks like he's off the board.

I agree [on paper], but I'm not sure that someone that size fits what the defensive coaching staff is looking for vis a vis 3-3-5 versatility.

But man, would love to add a run-stuffing plugger.

[Apologies, CuseLegacy -- I know that has nothing to do with Jackson].

Classes were delayed and just started this week. Still has time to enroll.

Thanks for that clarification, hadn't seen that.

So, if they were delayed, and factoring in a short window beyond when classes start for add / drop, then he probably still has a chance to get there this spring if he moves quickly.

Thanks for that clarification, hadn't seen that.

So, if they were delayed, and factoring in a short window beyond when classes start for add / drop, then he probably still has a chance to get there this spring if he moves quickly.
I believe the deadline to register is 1/31.

From his Instagram he took an OV to FIU after his SU visit.

Didn’t we have a DL commit who went to Simon Gratz that was killed prior to getting to campus? Know he was from Philly…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom