Class of 2025 - OL Nathan Kutufaris (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OL Nathan Kutufaris (PA) Offered

These guys offer traits, not just offer lists.

playing money ball

wide shoulders, good frame, doesn’t look “heavy” room to grow. Probably really good technically.

LG or Center.

In that picture HCFB is standing 10 feet behind young Nathan. That’s why he looks so small… I guess.

6’6 275 according to his Hudle. Plays with some nastiness. I suspect he’s going to receive a few more offers. No issue with grades based on other reported offers.
I think you can put weight on that frame.

I think we’ll land this kid. His values dovetail w/HCFB’s
From an interview with him:

What scares you the most? I fear God. God comes first in my life.

What is something folks should know about Cardinal O’Hara the school, the football players & coaches? Our school and our coaches genuinely care about the students and athletes. Our academic program is rigorous, our catholic faith is a part of all that we do. Our coaches go above and beyond every day to push us to be the best athletes we can be. They have only been here one year and the changes in the program are remarkable. I feel really lucky to be here.

Last edited:
I think we’ll land this kid. His values dovetail w/HCFB’s
From an interview with him:

What scares you the most? I fear God. God comes first in my life.

What is something folks should know about Cardinal O’Hara the school, the football players & coaches? Our school and our coaches genuinely care about the students and athletes. Our academic program is rigorous, our catholic faith is a part of all that we do. Our coaches go above and beyond every day to push us to be the best athletes we can be. They have only been here one year and the changes in the program are remarkable. I feel really lucky to be here.
Just a reminder, any time you post from an article you have to have to post the link for the source.
Now if you got that from behind a paywall I'll have to give you 20 demerits. ;)

Thank you.
OFFERED>NATHAN KUTUFARIS 2025 CARDINAL O'HARA SPRINGFIELD, PA
# 75 6' 6" 275 BP 315/ 185 REPS/ 20/ SQ 515
images (75).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
AGILE
BALANCED
GOOD RUN AND PASS BLOCKING W PANCAKES
DOES NOT COME TO A THREE POINT STANCE BENDS AT WAIST AND USES HIS TWO FEET AT LOS STILL EFFECTIVE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom