Class of 2018 - OL Nick Gargiulo (NY) Grad Transfer From Yale to South Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Nick Gargiulo (NY) Grad Transfer From Yale to South Carolina

That's honest.

I respect it.

When push comes to shove I might ask him to meet near the local police station too but I don’t want to admit to that. And I’d likely send my wife.

When push comes to shove I might ask him to meet near the local police station too but I don’t want to admit to that. And I’d likely send my wife.
That's a good call, safety first.

Yellowstone.jpg

Let's get a former Syracuse Law school grad to make a call. I mean, if he likes poly sci
That would be hilarious if Joe B. caused a recruiting violation.

Floodgates are going to open up with more p5 programs offering this dude - hope he wants to stay close to home.

considering we don’t have one true C on the roster, perhaps some competition there would be good to have?
SU fans and SU coaches might like bringing in two experienced centers with starting experience but I bet when/if one of them commits, the other one immediately loses interest.

These guys want to go somewhere where a starting job is a given.

SU fans and SU coaches might like bringing in two experienced centers with starting experience but I bet when/if one of them commits, the other one immediately loses interest.

These guys want to go somewhere where a starting job is a given.
I get that. But I doubt many people are guaranteeing a kid from Yale a starting gig on a P5 OL. What I suspect, and much like our Richmond transfer, we are guaranteeing a chance to compete to start to a guy like this.

We got a center and the guy we got will be with us for 2 years. All good here.

That said, Nick to going from Yale to South Carolina. Good luck to him there.

I wonder if anyone has ever taken that path academically and if it is the biggest drop in academic prestige in the history of the portal?

We got a center and the guy we got will be with us for 2 years. All good here.

That said, Nick to going from Yale to South Carolina. Good luck to him there.

I wonder if anyone has ever taken that path academically and if it is the biggest drop in academic prestige in the history of the portal?

After all that hard work he was looking for a place he could just focus on football and coast through academics. It’s possible his HS career will rank higher in difficulty to his time at South carol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom