Class of 2017 - OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks about 26. I like that.

He is older. He's attending a cegep or pre-university, which is like going to prep school after graduating high school here.

I think you are correct. I bet he was the 2nd highest center on SU's board. When Jordan went elsewhere, he got the offer.

Looks really physical. In recent years, SU has sacrificed some size inside on the OL. Don't think that will be the case with the new staff...
Reminds me of Trudo

One of the other things I like about the OL prospects Babers is lining up is how tall they are. 290 fits a lot different on a 6-5 frame than it does a 6-2 frame. These aren't fat slobs, these are guys who can move their feet and have room to grow.

All of those guys we signed last year who were 6-5 265 pounds are going to be 310 pounds after two years in a collegiate S&C program, without losing their mobility. We have to do a better job up front, and these guys seem like a step in the right direction.

Patrick, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Patrick-Davis-2016-cfc100.jpg

giphycanadianflag2.gif

I like him and you can't be mad at someone who was basically a camp offer. I like how we are going after the Canadians with this staff. They are starting to pump out better and better athletes. Nice to see Babers focus some attention up North.

I like him and you can't be mad at someone who was basically a camp offer. I like how we are going after the Canadians with this staff. They are starting to pump out better and better athletes. Nice to see Babers focus some attention up North.

Agree completely. And welcome back, friend.

Deano said:
Agreed and where have you been anomander??

Never really left!!! Just have had a super busy Summer with work and life. Football fever is taking over though so I'm sure, even though it will disappoint some, I will be much more active!!

And thanks for the welcome back Jack!!

LGO!!!

if you go look at the last 3 classes from canada, the guys in that top 10 end up at pretty good P5 schools if they decided to leave the country fpr college, getting them is a good get

Having 3 guys out of Canada's Top 10 seems like a big W to me. Canada is really under-recruited. I'd take a couple out of there a year. Nice to see, hope it works out.

These 2 kids seem like big time gets to. The Richards kid has impressive size and athletic ability

I'm hoping one of them will be the second coming of Ousmane Bary. Not that he had a memorable career at SU (although he did have a couple of INTs), I just love the opportunity to reference his name. I'm the same way in basketball when it comes to Calvin Perry.

I'm hoping one of them will be the second coming of Ousmane Bary. Not that he had a memorable career at SU (although he did have a couple of INTs), I just love the opportunity to reference his name. I'm the same way in basketball when it comes to Calvin Perry.
Calvin Perry, I knew him when we were in the Air Force together and stayed friends after I got out. I knew he ended up retiring years ago but have lost touch with him. Would love to see where he's at now, he's a classy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.