Class of 2020 - OL Sterling Porcher (SC) Portal from MTSU to Texas Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Sterling Porcher (SC) Portal from MTSU to Texas Tech

He looks a little cray-cray!

porcher.png

Me likey!

Has crystal ball to Texas tech from today…. Wiltfong

So are we in on this guy or what? I see someone posted he has a crystal to TT but is the picture above Kingtage of Porcher at Cuse?

So are we in on this guy or what? I see someone posted he has a crystal to TT but is the picture above Kingtage of Porcher at Cuse?
He announced an offer from cuse at the same time as offers from a few other schools, then Shortly after tweeted his recruitment is closed. Wiltfong put in a crystal ball to Texas tech in the same day as all of this

He announced an offer from cuse at the same time as offers from a few other schools, then Shortly after tweeted his recruitment is closed. Wiltfong put in a crystal ball to Texas tech in the same day as all of this
Gotcha…thanks

Mallory Porcher
Mallory Porcher sounds like a hot girl's name, and like, she's genuinely a really nice girl but her parents were older when they married and were pretty well established in their careers at that point, and she was an only child, so she's a little bit spoiled and semi-high maintenance.

Worth it.

Check cleared?
OFFERED>STERLING PORCHER 2020 SMPTER HS, SUMPTER, SC
# 79 / 6'5" 320 OT/ PORTAL FROM MTSU/ IOWA WESTERN CC REIVERS

7856436_abf0a20afb1a48a2a94619fb1c24e1fb.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL, (SHORT), FILM:

SIZE
QUICK
EFFECTIVE PASS & RUN BLOCKER

yeah, sounds like he was a longshot for us and had been a hard TT lean for a while.

Hard to turn down spending some quality time in Lubbock. CNY needs to up their tumbleweed game if we are going to compete for some of these croots. Too bad Frontier Town closed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom