OL Zack Chibane: What to expect at Camp Marrone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OL Zack Chibane: What to expect at Camp Marrone

According to espn.com Chibane Is one of the linemen that stood out during one-on-one drills yesterday.

More likely an indicator of someone stupid enough to find cache in owning the former house of a minor local celebrity who is likely doomed to the dustbin of football history in the next five years. i bet next time around it sells for sub $500k. I mean the market has come back, but unless he bought at foreclosure price (which based on info given he clearly did not) there is no way in heck a 50% mark-up is even close to economically justified. My buddy and I lived in Vanessa Williams's old dorm room freshman year and didn't pay a cent more than the university boarding fee - I think we got a better deal than whoever bought Doug's house ;).
I hope someone with enough money to buy that house isn't dumb enough to spend that much for that reason. You're deal would have definitely been better is Vanessa Williams were still living there.

ABC world news last night reported that house values rose last month from 12-25% depending on what part of the country you lived in. I remember seeing 22.5% increase in the Arizona area.

ABC world news last night reported that house values rose last month from 12-25% depending on what part of the country you lived in. I remember seeing 22.5% increase in the Arizona area.
Yup Arizona has the benefit of having massive migration working in its favor. Housing prices are up, but there is no way anything in the Syracuse metro is up 50% from the bottom. near impossible to fathom.

Yup Arizona has the benefit of having massive migration working in its favor. Housing prices are up, but there is no way anything in the Syracuse metro is up 50% from the bottom. near impossible to fathom.

Unless Doug did a serious remodel of the place and added some significant amenities or added on space. Even then, I can't really imagine how that would double the value of the home in 5 years, though I suppose he could have bought the home at a bargain based on the housing market at the time.

According to espn.com Chibane Is one of the linemen that stood out during one-on-one drills yesterday.

How could that be possible? That used car salesman Schiano and his cronies claimed that Chibane wasn't a D1 prospect, let alone a NFL prospect.

How could that be possible? That used car salesman Schiano and his cronies claimed that Chibane wasn't a D1 prospect, let alone a NFL prospect.

IIRC it was some Jersey jerkoff HS coach going out of his way to trash a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom