Class of 2017 - OLB/DE Justin Ellis (GA) Transfer to Georgia Southern | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OLB/DE Justin Ellis (GA) Transfer to Georgia Southern

19 sacks his senior year is encouraging. What level does his school play in GA?

Looks pretty good to still be available...wonder what the story is?

He was being recruited by USM and WKU. Hopefully he'll work out as well as Jay Bromley

Last edited:
Looks pretty good to still be available...wonder what the story is?
Not sure. His grades are good. Could be he was holding out for a better offer than what he had.:noidea:

Good size...sheds blockers nice, gets in the backfield quickly...seems like a nice pickup...welcome to Cuse Justin!! Did I see he was 1st team all state?

6'3" 240lbs
1st team all state Georgia
Strong as an Ox
19 sacks
We where is P5 offer
What am I missing here???? This kid seems like the real deal

Wow, his highlights are unreal for a unsigned recruit. I have a feeling this kid has attitude. I hope it is all good tho. I like his upside.

Negative, he's a PWO
syracuse.com story quotes him as saying he has been offered a scholarship and has accepted. They would never get anything wrong. ;)

syracuse.com story quotes him as saying he has been offered a scholarship and has accepted. They would never get anything wrong. ;)
The kid said he was offered a scholarship and accepted, not the PS.

Haha! Good ol syracuse.com

The kid said he was offered a scholarship and accepted, not the PS.
That's why I said "syracuse.com story quotes him as saying he has been offered a scholarship and has accepted.".

His twitter announcement from the OP says "received and accepted a scholarship to play football at Syracuse."

Understood. I was told the staff doesn't want to cause any embarrassment by tweeting out a correction, but he's 100% a pwo

Leave no rock unturned...

DE is a position of need, and it looks like he has some pass rush skills. Will be very interesting to see why this kid slipped through the cracks. First team all Georgia, legit size, etc.
Doesn't add up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom