Class of 2018 - OLB Ryan Smenda (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB Ryan Smenda (FL) Offered

Offers from Mercer and Syracuse
Mercer??? Who's the other offer from?

That being said, I like football players who are also wrestlers. Good footwork and explosiveness.

That being said, I like football players who are also wrestlers. Good footwork and explosiveness.

Hey are you making fun of my alma mater mister??? Mercer is a very prestigious offer I'll have you know!

Hey are you making fun of my alma mater mister??? Mercer is a very prestigious offer I'll have you know!
LOL - no offense meant. But truth be told, as big of a CFB fan as I am, I had no idea Mercer was a D1 FB school. :oops:

LOL - no offense meant. But truth be told, as big of a CFB fan as I am, I had no idea Mercer was a D1 FB school. :oops:

HA! I forgive you. We just restarted the program in 2012 for the first time since 1942. We played FCS non-scholarship ball for 2 years before moving to FCS scholarship when we moved to the Southern Conference in 2014

I couldn't find the other offer...Mercer was the offer before Syracuse.

Their win over Duke in the 2014 tournament was one of my favorite non-Syracuse related basketball things in recent memory.

His older brother signed with SDSU... maybe they offered him too.:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom