Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Yup too much time on my hands today... T minus 3 hrs 15 min... Till you don't hear from me for 5 hrs. Speaking if which what happened to Libero with my count down?

You guys need some one in audio visual to dub one of those songs over this

Yup too much time on my hands today... T minus 3 hrs 15 min... Till you don't hear from me for 5 hrs. Speaking if which what happened to Libero with my count down?

T minus 2 hours 30 mins ...

PhatOrange said:
I think this track is by Big Head Todd & the Monsters. In watching that video the dub is horrendous. There’s no way that’s ZZ Top playing Boom Boom. But excellent choice anyways.

Got to go backstage in DC with BHT&M o nice. Friend of mine played in a high school band with them. Cool guys.

Got to go backstage in DC with BHT&M o nice. Friend of mine played in a high school band with them. Cool guys.

That's awesome. Love the band and used to see them a bunch when I lived in Boulder, but rarely do they come back East and never around Albany.

side note - i'm hearing that band Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds is a must see out at Long Branch this weekend.

Cuse.jpg

My Bad man, long day at work followed by a well deserved bar crawl. dropped the ball my man.