Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

All in the list I will put in a special request for decapitation for you
Someone-crying-2s.gif

Best Post Ever

Edit, sorry Bees. I'd delete it as a duplicate post but it's just to true. Great post(s) by bam

Last edited:
Would love if this site could somehow tack Bambrewers' post for potential recruits to read from someone who just went through the process. Also hope Shy becomes a top recruiter for us-Someone get him the twitter handle/phone #s of our top recruits:)

orangepassion said:
Would love if this site could somehow tack Bambrewers' post for potential recruits to read from someone who just went through the process. Also hope Shy becomes a top recruiter for us-Someone get him the twitter handle/phone #s of our top recruits:)

I agree tack that post. Note that it was a camp if tacked, different rules for visits/camps. Regarding twitter with that much passion for The Cuse, like we saw from AJ last year, I had the same thought but I want him to be able keep his focus on school if necessary, his grades are rising and hes committed to the Orange that's all I could ask for. We'll let dad and Shy make the call on if he becomes a commit/recruiter too over the summer.

It is an excellent post. Not sure if our recruits are even needed to recruit for us this year, it's a bit different than last year in terms of knowing who our targets are.

The staff knows the type of kids they can use to recruit and if need be I'm sure they'll pass along the info.

Thank you hadn't seen that one. He did a couple phone I interviews today while I was at work. He does pretty well in the interviews. He isn't a bragger and hates answerin the questions about what the coaches liked or what the coaches want. He feels weird repeating the accolades he gets. He would just rather answer questions about his view. But he is humble and will always answer when asked. We are very proud of him.
was it difficult to get mom on board? I remember that was a concern earlier in the thread

orangepassion said:
No way-This is my call and I say yes

Haha oh fine. :). Sounds like I hear a little chirping anyways or is that tweeting. Just wanted to keep the pressure off him unless its what they wanted, if it is, Im not upset.

Spent the day at BC yesterday watching Ryan at football camp. Stayed for about 4 hours watching all the combine testing. It was funny the coaches had about 20 kids they were specificly looking at timing them and watching them test. Like 14 of them told the coach they couldn't run their hamstrings were bothering them. So either A they are looking at a bunch of kids thatd do no off season training. Or B just like the coaches at syracuse said kids with offers don't camp at the offers. None of these kids wanted to let their 40 be seen. The 5 that did run had like 4.75 to 4.90. No real fast kids. And the kid that ran the 4.70 they made out like he was a lightning bolt. Tonite Shy and I are going to watch Ryan run 7 on 7's at the camp ... We will see what the coaches say when shy gets there

Spent the day at BC yesterday watching Ryan at football camp. Stayed for about 4 hours watching all the combine testing. It was funny the coaches had about 20 kids they were specificly looking at timing them and watching them test. Like 14 of them told the coach they couldn't run their hamstrings were bothering them. So either A they are looking at a bunch of kids thatd do no off season training. Or B just like the coaches at syracuse said kids with offers don't camp at the offers. None of these kids wanted to let their 40 be seen. The 5 that did run had like 4.75 to 4.90. No real fast kids. And the kid that ran the 4.70 they made out like he was a lightning bolt. Tonite Shy and I are going to watch Ryan run 7 on 7's at the camp ... We will see what the coaches say when shy gets there

While you are at BC Javani Haskins a 2016 who just camped and was offered by Syracuse is suppose to be at BC camping. Might want to check him out.;)

I believe I recognize him from the picture. I think he ran the 4.75. I will look for him tonite at 7 on 7's

Sitting at BC watching practice before 7 on 7 s and offensive coordinator coach Day comes running over and says hey what are you doing here we don't like people from syracuse here... Before giving him a big hug. Then he says hey I got to go to a meeting are you gonna be here for a while. Shy says were going to watch 7 on 7 s and he said he will be over to find him to talk

Sitting at BC watching practice before 7 on 7 s and offensive coordinator coach Day comes running over and says hey what are you doing here we don't like people from syracuse here... Before giving him a big hug. Then he says hey I got to go to a meeting are you gonna be here for a while. Shy says were going to watch 7 on 7 s and he said he will be over to find him to talk

Man, word spreads quickly. And it's obvious that coach has had an eye on Shy for a while. Wonder what he wants to talk about... :cool:

Just spent about 15 min with coach addazio he came right over to shy while we were watching camp. Asked shy what's up what am I hearing. Shy told him he came up to cuse hD a great visit and commited. He congrualeted him and said we still want you... How's the grades. Shy told him his GPA jumped up 2 tenths and we get act and sat back this week. He told him make sure we get them. He went in to explain the school won't let him sign min qualifiers and syracuse does but if shy can get his grades up he'd love him to play here. We spent a little while talking football and shys size and I told him we had to go back and watch Ryan . He said I'll catch you after and we told him we were leaving right after the game ended... Went better than I expected... Probably the most time we have spent with addazio himself

Battle of the man tits.

Addazio vs HCSS

Addazio's tits have wet dreams about Shafers tits. His tits want to decommit from Addazio to join Shafer's hard nosed tits.

There should be a "Quote of the week" thread. With one person choosing a quote each week.

You're welcome for my contributions guys.

Reactions: JPS