Class of 2016 - OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane

Keep building the NC, GA, FL pipeline!!

" as he loves to come up against the run and deliver punishing hits on the ballcarrier"

<3

6 ft 180, could probably enter spring at 195-200 if he busts his ass.

How is the level of competition in his HS league? Just curious. Regardless, GA kids are the most sought after in the country, so I'm sure he'll help this team. Best thing about the south!

Most likely. Too small to play LB. He's perfect for the Okie.

I remember a young gent named Siriki Dibate (5'10" and 210) that played a very good Mike LB for us that was just a bit heavier than this young man when he was a senior. Kids grow and he may start as a SS but grow into an LB, Dyshawn comes to mind.

Nice! Huge fan of this kid. One of the under the radar recruits I wanted most in this class. Great pick up. Reminds me a ton of Mohammed Barry from last year.

Nice! Huge fan of this kid. One of the under the radar recruits I wanted most in this class. Great pick up. Reminds me a ton of Mohammed Barry from last year.
Hopefully without the decommitments

HUDL saying 6' 190 and 4.56 40 time. Works for me, get him in the weight room and add 20 over his first 2 years and when someone comes over the middle, BOOM goes the dynamite!!
Natural hitter too getting complements on how he carries the boom through the ball carrier.

Honestly kind of want him at Strong Safety, lay the boom.

This kind screams Dyshawn to me.

Anyone that throws their body around with reckless abandon like Polamalu and Shamarko, I am a hug fan of. Leaves it all on the field.

Natural hitter too getting complements on how he carries the boom through the ball carrier.

Honestly kind of want him at Strong Safety, lay the boom.
He pretty much as to play safety at this point. Right now at least, he's too small to play LB but obviously could get there eventually. If he can get up to 6-0, 215 then he could play OLB for us. We'll see, though.

This kind screams Dyshawn to me.
But Dyshawn is 6-2, 220. Will is 6-0, 190. The way he pursues the ballcarrier and explodes through contact, though, yeah I can see some Dyshawn in his game.

He pretty much as to play safety at this point. Right now at least, he's too small to play LB but obviously could get there eventually. If he can get up to 6-0, 215 then he could play OLB for us. We'll see, though.
Would love a hard hitting safety.

jekelish said:
But Dyshawn is 6-2, 220. Will is 6-0, 190. The way he pursues the ballcarrier and explodes through contact, though, yeah I can see some Dyshawn in his game.

Ya no idea where the Davis comparison came from?

Ya no idea where the Davis comparison came from?
from the article, they expressed his talents at exploding through the ball carrier. They said he can grow into a linebacker, but Davis apparently is a bit bigger than I thought he was.