Ole Miss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss

They really don't have any bad loses. The worst.. Georgia, Texas-AM, Tennessee...Middle Tennessee (not a bad loss).

Whats the deal with the gametime? It says 11 am on here, but Espn only has a noon game on sat.

Cullen Neal sounds like a nerd.

Cullen Neal was a transfer from Univ of New Mexico. He was the coach's son, and still transferred out as he was very unpopular at UNM. I believe he even received death threats - very sad situation.

He was supposed to be a big star at UNM, never happened, not even close.

I did not realize he ended up at Ol Miss. I hope the kid has found a role and better treatment then he received at UNM, as the situation was a big black eye for the program.

In terms of his game, at least at UNM, he had good shooting form, but lacked star level athleticism and he was very mistake prone. If the Zone can match up and take away his shot there is a good chance the rest of his game will self-destruct.

No Mr. Excitement would entice me to go if I was close to the area and I don't care for the NIT.

That dude ruins the game for me and a PA guy shouldn't do that.

No Mr. Excitement would entice me to go if I was close to the area and I don't care for the NIT.

That dude ruins the game for me and a PA guy shouldn't do that.
I'd have never guessed! :rolling:

too bad they didn't bring this team...

Jake-Gibbs-vs.-LSU-1960-Sugar-Bowl.jpg

...to play this team:

83176591-syracuse-university-ernie-davis.jpg

No. The guy who did the public address last night does the public address for FM football. I've heard him at SU womens games from time to time as well. I guess saying NIT Tournament is like saying ATM Machine.
MLB Baseball.