On a happy note, if there was one today, want to thank Moontan for setting up the tailgate | Syracusefan.com

On a happy note, if there was one today, want to thank Moontan for setting up the tailgate

Deano

All American
Big Kudo's to you big guy! You were a rock through this tail gate set-up and it was nice to finally meet you. Your help with all the questions was much appreciated too.

JJReddawg - you also did a great job getting the tailgate set up today - kudos to you and nice meeting you.

Domedog and Mrs. Domedog - good to see both of you. I hope you have a great trip to Morocco as you head out in the morning. Hopefully we will see you again down the road and celebrate a W either in football or hoops.

JarHeadJim - dude, great to see. It had been a while but you still looked and more relaxed now that you are out in the military and one of us Civil Service Federal Government workers. My kids really enjoyed talking and chatting with you today. Hope to see you again at FSU b-ball game in March. I think we'll have better luck with a W down that way rather than a football game. BTW you are I don't think should ever attend another SU/Ga Tech football or B-ball game as they were both blowouts, lol.

CiscoCuse - finally nice meeting you and thanks again for your help with questions as far as Atlanta goes. It was nice to know someone that had actually lived in Rome, NY for a long time. Hope to see you again in the future and the outcome is better.

TexanMark - who called Jarhead in the middle of tailgate. When Jim yelled, hey everyone it's TexanMark. Only one person yelled back. Jim then said, hey dude at least you got one fan out here that likes you. That was pretty funny.

Big Kudo's to you big guy! You were a rock through this tail gate set-up and it was nice to finally meet you. Your help with all the questions was much appreciated too.

JJReddawg - you also did a great job getting the tailgate set up today - kudos to you and nice meeting you.

Domedog and Mrs. Domedog - good to see both of you. I hope you have a great trip to Morocco as you head out in the morning. Hopefully we will see you again down the road and celebrate a W either in football or hoops.

JarHeadJim - dude, great to see. It had been a while but you still looked and more relaxed now that you are out in the military and one of us Civil Service Federal Government workers. My kids really enjoyed talking and chatting with you today. Hope to see you again at FSU b-ball game in March. I think we'll have better luck with a W down that way rather than a football game. BTW you are I don't think should ever attend another SU/Ga Tech football or B-ball game as they were both blowouts, lol.

CiscoCuse - finally nice meeting you and thanks again for your help with questions as far as Atlanta goes. It was nice to know someone that had actually lived in Rome, NY for a long time. Hope to see you again in the future and the outcome is better.

TexanMark - who called Jarhead in the middle of tailgate. When Jim yelled, hey everyone it's TexanMark. Only one person yelled back. Jim then said, hey dude at least you got one fan out here that likes you. That was pretty funny.

Thanks Deano. Pleasure meeting you as well.

I was the lone person who yelled out gor TexanMark. :cool:

Good to see you also Deano! you're right ...the tailgate was the best part of the day.

2013-10-19_10-42-11_201.jpg