On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

Get Scott Hansen up for the day. His interview with axe was great.
conan obrien GIF

or his brother Chris

I will never tell anyone how to be a fan, but for me, I'm done expecting the worst.

This team has done something that hasn't been done in 35 years. I may never see this again in my lifetime. Damn straight I'm going to expect to roll into Death Valley, beat the living peter lugar's steak sauce out of them, and be the toast of the town.

Tomorrow is my birthday as well.

Why not us? I'm not preparing for bad news until it happens. Until then, I'm all in. I will run full speed into that wall.
Bruce Harwood Happy Cry GIF

The guy has made over 30 hard left turns at 75mph since taking office. He’s the most traveled President by far, at least since Clinton reigned, because that’s as far back as my source goes. What I’m saying is that this President has little regard for the SS measures required for his safety.

Obama would have come. Remember when he interrupted Henniger's practice?

We should still get it imo. We played Clemson hard at home.

We would need a lot of help to get Gameday. I am more worried about noon vs 3:30. I think if Penn State losses and UCF wins tonight, they might get Gameday and the 3:30 slot. So either UCF needs to lose at ECU (possible), or Penn State has to win.

We would need a lot of help to get Gameday. I am more worried about noon vs 3:30. I think if Penn State losses and UCF wins tonight, they might get Gameday and the 3:30 slot. So either UCF needs to lose at ECU (possible), or Penn State has to win.
UCF that lost to Louisville at home, whom we beat at home?

UCF that lost to Louisville at home, whom we beat at home?

They are going to be ranked if they win. There aren't any good choices next week, which is why we would have had it if ND beats Stanford.

I’m on high alert still, think we have a solid chance. What help do we need?