On the bright side | Syracusefan.com

On the bright side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. We need some better defense or #Orangeisthenewfast will become #Orangeisgivingup50

Wouldn't want to see what the Buckeyes would beat the Cuse by...

Yeah lol. You're talking about the Ohio state team that went into Oklahoma and ended up taking their starters out of the game in the 4th quarter...

Honestly it looks like Rutgers might have played 2 of the 4 playoff teams in the first 5 weeks of the season the way the Washington looked last night.

Yeah lol. You're talking about the Ohio state team that went into Oklahoma and ended up taking their starters out of the game in the 4th quarter...

Honestly it looks like Rutgers might have played 2 of the 4 playoff teams in the first 5 weeks of the season the way the Washington looked last night.

Wash is not a playoff team.

Wash is not a playoff team.

If they win out... it will be nearly impossible to keep out an undefeated power 5 team from the playoff. They would not have to play Stanford in the pac12 championship game either.

Obviously winning out is easier said than done. But it's a lot easier to do so in that conference compared to the ACC

I hate these comments. We need to stop benchmarking against the biggest failure in the history of football - college or otherwise.

Rutgers football isn't worth thinking about-ever, and I'm incredibly annoyed that I have to point that out.

Geez on a dark day, I was just trying to make you guys feel a little better.

Geez on a dark day, I was just trying to make you guys feel a little better.
I find it insulting that you don't see being compared to Rutgers as insulting. If you are going to compare us to an irrelevant team, pick someone like Cornell. Sure, they're terrible but at least they were good once upon a time - and at least the school itself is good at something.

I find it insulting that you don't see being compared to Rutgers as insulting. If you are going to compare us to an irrelevant team, pick someone like Cornell. Sure, they're terrible but at least they were good once upon a time - and at least the school itself is good at something.

I wasn't comparing anyone to Rutgers, I was pointing out that they lost 58-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom