one play I wish SU would run | Syracusefan.com

one play I wish SU would run

upperdeck

Living Legend
when they go 1 back and Moe is in the game, move him to the slot and Phillips back to RB. Instead of going 5 wide let Phillips run out of the backfield. This would force a LB in space to cover Phillips and the D wouldnt be able to decide pre snap which LB was going to cover him.

Phillips is also a better blocker so if we see blitz he wont get run over as easily as Moe has.

when they go 1 back and Moe is in the game, move him to the slot and Phillips back to RB. Instead of going 5 wide let Phillips run out of the backfield. This would force a LB in space to cover Phillips and the D wouldnt be able to decide pre snap which LB was going to cover him.

Phillips is also a better blocker so if we see blitz he wont get run over as easily as Moe has.
it's hard to judge whether it's worth spending time on practice on that stuff.

i think i just want phillips catching a thousand passes running a small number of routes. that play would be good, i'm just drinking the koolaid for air raid influenced fast practices practicing a few things a zillion times.

Would like to see K. Womack come in as a receiver and run an end around pass downfield to AET. Also want to see more reverses with Brisly & Philips, along with a few trick plays. DINOBALL!

Would like to see K. Womack come in as a receiver and run an end around pass downfield to AET. Also want to see more reverses with Brisly & Philips, along with a few trick plays. DINOBALL!
I'd like to see Pig hit the field as a receiver, too.

Annexation of Puerto Rico!

Run it correctly, and we'll never be stopped again.

I would like to see Fredericks actually get some decent playing time!! #freefredericks #beastmode #unleashhim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom