Opponent Forum Links | Syracusefan.com

Opponent Forum Links

jekelish

Living Legend
Could we possibly get the opponent link dropdown to include the most popular boards for the ACC schools? I search out forums but I'm never sure which ones are actually the best opponent forums (like, for instance, I'd have never found that Old Gold board that has become the best Wake board without the WF posters coming here and providing links).

Could we possibly get the opponent link dropdown to include the most popular boards for the ACC schools? I search out forums but I'm never sure which ones are actually the best opponent forums (like, for instance, I'd have never found that Old Gold board that has become the best Wake board without the WF posters coming here and providing links).
I changed the WF links on the football board dropdown. If there are other changes that need to be made, post them here and we will take care of them. I think football is all set now, though we might need to change a couple links to more popular boards. Will try and get the opponents for hoops done by the end of the week.