Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Georgia | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Bowl: FSU vs. Georgia

Ohio State lost.
Penn State lost.
Auburn lost.
Florida State gets humiliated.
SU even beat Pitt in B'ball.

This is turning into a perfect weekend.

I need Dak to throw like 2-3 TD's to Lamb, and Gibbs to score 2-3 TD's for Detroit.

Put yourself in the seat of an FSU trustee. Do we really want to pay $572M when we aren’t even close to competing with a top SEC team? Are we really willing to pull money away from academic programs and student services just for our football program? Horrible fiduciary decision if you ask me. They are an institution of higher education with a football program. Not the other way around.
Groucho Marx in "Horse Feathers".

This is professionalism versus complaining.

I wish the ACC would release them next year to a new conference and they can rot in the big 12

Reminder: they are suing Syracuse
And leave millions of dollars on the table? I think the SU BoT would not endorse that move.

My mom is from Wyoming so I follow them and am watching. But yes, I don't think I'm the target audience for this broadcast.
Right there with you, I made it 5 minutes before switching back to the FSU beatdown.

IMG_7628.jpeg
Just to inject some fun for a moment re Kyle McCord ^^

This is what the bowl season is all about, I’ve been told. One team that has guys that barely played all season, even FSU fans don’t know who they are. How can you not love this.

I don’t like it but understand why starters sit out bowl games. What I don’t get is how those same guys can be on the sideline in their jersey sans pads and look in the eye the guys who are playing and being trampled.
Agreed, though nowadays people will give you pushback for saying that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom