Orange Club pricing released for presale tickets | Syracusefan.com

Orange Club pricing released for presale tickets

Wow - Cornell Tier III, St. John's Tier VI.

New York's team, indeed

off_5006_03.jpg

Louisville and Miami are Tier III guess those games are easy wins.

Yeah seems like those should be switched with Georgia Tech and Florida State who are in Tier 2

HRE Otto IV said:
Louisville and Miami are Tier III guess those games are easy wins.

I don't get lville, even though it's a weeknight game, but I'm sure demand comes into play too and the Miami game is on a Wednesday when the students are gone.

What sections are good for single ticket and for reselling if I get Duke tickets and then can't come in?

Wait a minute. It is early and I might be missing something. Does this mean you can't buy individual tickets for the Duke game, even in the upper deck near the 50 yard line, for less than $75?
Technically the map doesn't show long range viewing past 316 so who knows what the plan is.

sutomcat said:
Wait a minute. It is early and I might be missing something. Does this mean you can't buy individual tickets for the Duke game, even in the upper deck near the 50 yard line, for less than $75?

Yes sir.

Yes sir.
Pretty big change.

I have to assume the tickets on the other side of the 50 yard line will be much much cheaper or attendance is going to plummet. Could the powers that be at SU be setting pricing for basketball like they do for football?

Could we see big areas of good seats left empty and big areas of bad seats filled with fans?

We will if the tickets on the other side of the 50 are $20 or lower.