Orange Club renewal | Syracusefan.com

Orange Club renewal

Orangello

Living Legend
I keep getting emails saying that I have not made my Orange Club renewal when I did everything through my My Cuse account back in March and when I log in, there are no unpaid invoices. Is anyone else getting these messages ? The message includes a link but all it show is the table outlining the benefit levels for each stair stepped donation (eg. $50, $125 etc.). There is nothing I can see that would permit you to make the donation on line (assuming I haven't already which I believe is not the case). Sheesh.

I got the same e mail. In prior years my contribution was to the ED club. When renewing through the cuse account the contribution was allocated to the athletic dept. The orange pack records only show a prior contribution to ED with no current activity, thus the e mails for a contribution. The univ is undoubtedly working on a system to integrate all orange club records. However this massive project awaits ACC $$$.

Finally spoke to them and they clarified that I had in fact made my Orange Club contribution back in March and this was just seeking an additional contribution if I was so inclined.

I too got an email. I changed from a contribution directly to the Orange Club to a Preferred Seating contribution.
I contacted them last week as well and was told that they were simply going down their Orange Club list and noticed that I hadn't contributed directly to the Orange Club. I did get confirmation that my contribution was properly credited. A bit of a mess.

There are a couple of topics that are guaranteed to be discussed on syracusefan.com every year.

And while this situation doesn't seem that big of a deal, it's unfortunate that ticket office incompetence is always one of them. Hope they can get better.