Orange Madness | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Madness

None of this can be right. I read here in the spring that Sidibe and Brissett were trash because of rankings.

Super disappointed to hear PC is not showing anything. So tantalizing to think of a guy with that length and what he could do at 5 in zone.

None of this can be right. I read here in the spring that Sidibe and Brissett were trash because of rankings.

Super disappointed to hear PC is not showing anything. So tantalizing to think of a guy with that length and what he could do at 5 in zone.

Find me one post where somebody called them trashed. Think you're being quite dramatic.

Really liked how fluid Frank looked getting his shot off. Seems much faster than last year.

My biggest takeaway: REALLY hope we can get the guys those black padded undershirts in Orange & White before the opener.

The black looks like a bulletproof vest.

I’m not the only one who loves the look of franks shot right?

Nope. In the highlights it looked great to me. Seems much cleaner and no little hitch delaying his release. Overall much more confident body language. Just hope that doesn't fade as soon as he has an off game or JB gets on him about something.

Nope. In the highlights it looked great to me. Seems much cleaner and no little hitch delaying his release. Overall much more confident body language. Just hope that doesn't fade as soon as he has an off game or JB gets on him about something.
It looks so fluid and clean to me I love it.

Thats the Grinnell College transfer/walk-on in the pic

(the rautins comp remains accurate)
Whoever it is looks like Leo Rautins.

2:05 mark: Moyer throws down an easy jam & immediately finds a man & stretches his are arms out to deny the inbound pass. No hanging on the rim, no hesitation, just instantly moves onto the next play & thinks "what contribution can I make"....& this is in the closing moments of a scrimmage when we didn't even have the press on. He's going to make so many plays based solely on his effort, intelligence, & unselfishness & we'll certainly never have to worry about his hands being up in the zone. The type of player that's often the difference between winning & losing close games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom