ORANGE NATION | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE NATION

Maryland suburbs of DC represented...and at the Verizon Center every time the Cuse plays there (company box seats are great!)

I'll claim the lower east side ... Dewitt. :)
Jamesville represent! Proud JD alumni! Aka the orange pipeline.
Ditto. JD Represent. Also representing Baltimore MD.
You guys can thank me for:
Danny Schayes
Andy Rautins
Brandon Triche
DaJuan Coleman
Carmelo Anthony
Donte Greene
CJ Fair

from Los Angeles, I claim all of Greater Aztlan. ¡Para la gloria de los Hombres de Naranja!

aztlan.jpg

I'll go ahead and claim Vermont, central PA, the south coast of Mass, the Kansas side of Kansas City and, mostly, north Texas since I've lived here since 2005.

and you're a sabres fan. it'll get better... someday.
We'll see about that. Luckily I'm working for the Rangers, and that takes the sting out of it slightly. But the end of season surge/mini-collapse/gleam of hope/full collapse really blew.

We'll see about that. Luckily I'm working for the Rangers, and that takes the sting out of it slightly. But the end of season surge/mini-collapse/gleam of hope/full collapse really blew.
its like being a bills fan in the early 90's. I am a Rangers fan (played against Callahan as a kid no BS). Also a Giants fan. I was hoping for the trifecta, then Fab happened.

Bergen County NJ...LGO!!! And West LA when I visit my parents in my hometown. I got both coasts covered!

Georgetown, Texas (North of Austin) via Glens Falls, NY via Columbus, OH via Liverpool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom