Orange Out | Syracusefan.com

Orange Out

DoubleDee

All American
Most of us know that the Louisville game is supposed to be an orange out. I find it strange that it isn't being hyped up a little more considering that this is for sale on Fanatics right now...

image-2913811730.jpg

It even has the October 3 date on it. If other sources have the shirt available, wouldn't you think they'd be pumping it up close to home here?

Last edited by a moderator:
It even has the October 3 date on it. If other sources have the shirt available, wouldn't you think they'd be pumping it up close to home here?

Knowing the way the SU Athletic Department promotes things, I actually would not think that they'd be pumping it up just yet. I'm sure they will start around Sept. 30 or so.

Joe Giansante will get around to it when he's done following Oregon's fall baseball season, and preparing his next line of BS to feed the Axeman.

So it was your fault they lost? ;)

I wore a blue shirt-- no guilt. Maybe I should have worn a white cap?

I'm blonde so blue shorts, blue shirt and I figured I was good.

My blue SU basketball shirt will now be retired on gamedays along with the long since retired Adidas Orange T that saw 2 or 3 losses and 0 wins in it's trips to the dome.

Most of us know that the Louisville game is supposed to be an orange out. I find it strange that it isn't being hyped up a little more considering that this is for sale on Fanatics right now...

View attachment 25014

CHARGE YOUR BATTERY!

OburgOrange said:
Didn't even say Syracuse on it! Lame. Oh Lord

Lol. Only you would remember. And it said soccer not football.

Those t-shirts are horrible. Can't they come up with something better than that?

Lastly, the "orange out" would benefit if the players were wearing special "orange" uniforms that night (the irony is incredible)...

We had an Orange out courtesy of Nike and coach Shafer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom