Orlando OT Shawn Curtis | Syracusefan.com

Orlando OT Shawn Curtis

PhatOrange

Living Legend
6-5 270 (O) USF, NC State, Iowa St, Miss St, Uconn, Duke, Illinois, LVille, Kentucky, UNC, Cincy

Looks like he maybe officially visiting Syracuse.

Definitely need more OL...would be a really good get and has some nice ffers

6-5 270 (O) USF, NC State, Iowa St, Miss St, Uconn, Duke, Illinois, LVille, Kentucky, UNC, Cincy

Looks like he maybe officially visiting Syracuse.

How do you know who he has offers from?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

How do you know who he has offers from?

he has more than what was listed. the info is out there

13 offers listed

he has more than what was listed. the info is out there

13 offers listed

Unless a school says they offered a kid, and they cant say that, any list is completely unreliable. Any one offer may be right and any one players list may be correct, but in general they are no more reliable than the star system. Fact.

Unless a school says they offered a kid, and they cant say that, any list is completely unreliable. Any one offer may be right and any one players list may be correct, but in general they are no more reliable than the star system. Fact.

Why do you have an issue with the OP posting the offers that he found? This is the recruiting forum and every bit of information here is not 100% correct.

If this forum was left to discuss fact, there would not be a recruiting forum.

well then...maybe the recruiting data base here should eliminate that feature .What else do we have to go by then?

Why do you have an issue with the OP posting the offers that he found? This is the recruiting forum and every bit of information here is not 100% correct.

If this forum was left to discuss fact, there would not be a recruiting forum.

You missed the point and another thread. People trash the star system but quote the offers system. Both are as much unreliable.

well then...maybe the recruiting data base here should eliminate that feature .What else do we have to go by then?

Stars?

Whatever his offers are, I don't care, judging by his film he is a big time talent and would be an excellent addition. IMO he is light years ahead of Officer.

LOL...I'LL take the offers over the stars...what's the vegas line on that.

That was my point before. I was heavily involved with the databases and talking with the analysts our last 2 stops. The offers aren't always wrong but they are no more reliable than the star system. Kids lie, report verbal offers and maybes etc. So I smile when a poster says a 2 star recruit is a lot better than the dumb star system because they have offers from school a, b, and c. There have been kids that were found not to have any solid written offers yet claimed a dozen.

I'm cool with having offers listed as they do have some value. Just not anymore than the star system which also carries some value.

You want to know what is the most reliable measuring stick? Official visits, after they actually take place.

LOL...I'LL take the offers over the stars...what's the vegas line on that.

1-1 at the Mirage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom