Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG" | Syracusefan.com

Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG"

Not sure he is with all the measurables, but he’s got very good hands, runs very good routes, and has good size. Maybe speed holds him back but he could be a future pro.

Not sure he is with all the measurables, but he’s got very good hands, runs very good routes, and has good size. Maybe speed holds him back but he could be a future pro.
Being a great route runner and playing with a good QB can neutralize speed concerns. Jerry Rice wasn't a burner by any means but is still probably the best pro WR I've seen.

It didn't hold his dad back with Miami. Size, hands and very good routes can land you a roster spot.

Reminds me of Chris Collinsworth who is same height, skinny, and not particularly fast. But was great.

There have been a bunch of WRs that lacked speed but made up for it with technique and guys with blazing speed that couldn't stick in league because they lacked it. New England won a bunch of superbowls with the former.

Does he have the potential to grow into an actual Tight End and not just a WR playing TE? He's got good size and seems to have a decent frame. SU Athletics lists him at 216. Can he put on 30 or so pounds without losing his athleticism?

Does he have the potential to grow into an actual Tight End and not just a WR playing TE? He's got good size and seems to have a decent frame. SU Athletics lists him at 216. Can he put on 30 or so pounds without losing his athleticism?

With the proper dedication to S&C…

he could solve our TE *and* DT depth issues. :p

Love his hands.

He’s a stud. Goes up and gets it. Great hands.

Even on his drop, he had a slick jersey tug on the defender to pull in front of the ball last second to put him in position. Tried to body catch it on the chest and it bounced to the turf.

I didn’t see either official on that sideline reach for the flag, but I was wondering if one would’ve come if he’d caught it.

That’s the subtle stuff that the best can do without getting picked up on.

It seems that 90% of our big plays through the air are because of Gadsden.

all offseason the talk will be about if he can be first team All-ACC, and if we can have a second target step up and become a real consistent weapon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom