OT: Andy Reid | Syracusefan.com

OT: Andy Reid

brandokc

All Conference
I've been a big Chiefs fan since running over opponents in Tecmo Bowl with Christian Okoye.
When I moved to KC almost 11 years ago it was an easy proposition for me to become a rabid Chiefs fan.

Word is Reid is assembling an All Star staff from his glory days in Philly and bringing Dorsey in from Green Bay as his GM.

What do some of you Philly guys (OPA) and Giants fans think of Reid's chances of converting the Chiefs into an annual contender in the AFC West?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Is McNabb available to play QB?

I think McNabb was 80% of his success in Philly. Even then he misused DM and never gave him decent receiver support. Jim Johnson was the other 20%.

I wouldn't be optimistic.

Is McNabb available to play QB?

I think McNabb was 80% of his success in Philly. Even then he misused DM and never gave him decent receiver support. Jim Johnson was the other 20%.

I wouldn't be optimistic.
Always my feeling. 2002, 2003, 2008 and 2010 (Vick team) should have been in the Super Bowl. 3 of those years they "didn't come to play" in the Conference Championships to inferior teams. They could have gone to the Super Bowl in '01 but a least the Rams were better on paper at the time.
The biggest hit seems to be when JJ died. The defense was never really the same after that.

He'll fit right in, KC has never had much of a passing game either. :)

I am an Andy Reid fan.

He is organized and smart.

He drafted poorly in 2010 and 2011 but actually fixed things in the 2012 draft.

He will do well in KC.