OT: Anyone interested in an NCAA Football Championship pool? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Anyone interested in an NCAA Football Championship pool?

Hello Again,

We are coming up to square pool season again. If you want to have a little appetizer before the big game, I created a pool for the NCAA Championship game. It's our usual 10x10@25. The details can be found here: Pool

NUZ

I will file my annual request to use the 4th quarter score instead of final score here.

I’ll probably buy a square either way because I’m a degenerate.

I will file my annual request to use the 4th quarter score instead of final score here.

I’ll probably buy a square either way because I’m a degenerate.
:) I think this year one of the SB pools will be the "Brooky03" pool where that is how we play it. I agree that it is more fair, just odd.

NUZ

You emailed me a link to join.

I filled it out for one entry (at least I think I did).

I got a confirmation email from you that was blank. It just says "NCAA Championship Pool 2024 Confirmation".

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of payment info included?

You emailed me a link to join.

I filled it out for one entry (at least I think I did).

I got a confirmation email from you that was blank. It just says "NCAA Championship Pool 2024 Confirmation".

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of payment info included?

Same here

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Yeah, sorry about that. Either code that has worked for years just stopped working or there was some problem on the server. But, I guess it got a lot of people. It was working again last night.

Yeah, sorry about that. Either code that has worked for years just stopped working or there was some problem on the server. But, I guess it got a lot of people. It was working again last night.
But, I did get everyone's entries, so if you are not sure, I can let you know.

Just tried sending the payment but it said the country you are sending it to doesn't accept the payment.

Just tried sending the payment but it said the country you are sending it to doesn't accept the payment.

Same thing with me.

I "think" Paypal changed the way they do things, and if you have a business account it will no longer accept "friends and family" payments from within the US.

If it's not an easy fix, I'll just send Nuz a check.

so we should just paypal you at the old paypal location from previous pools?

I would try just sending it to web@nuzzi.net, yeah. Not off to a great start with the pools this year. Good thing this isn't the Super Bowl. This isn't a business account either, so I have no idea. I am going to call PayPal today.

I would try just sending it to web@nuzzi.net, yeah. Not off to a great start with the pools this year. Good thing this isn't the Super Bowl. This isn't a business account either, so I have no idea. I am going to call PayPal today.

That doesn't work either.

I'll just send you a check.

The reply from PayPal: "
I see you have a United States PayPal Account.

US accounts cannot receive payments from some other PayPal accounts from different countries.

Some PayPal customers in different countries cannot send Personal Payments, others cannot send Goods and Service or Donation Payments depending on their own country's rules and regulations. A very few countries PayPal customers can not send money to accounts they only can use their PayPal Accounts for online website purchases.
PayPal operates in over 250 countries with over 440 million users. We comply with each country's Global Regulatory Rules.

Make sure the sender is not using a Hosting IP, VPN, Location Blocker, or disabled their Pop-ups and redirects.
If they are in another country, they might have to contact their country's local PayPal for additional assistance.
I have fully reviewed your account.

Your account meets all the criteria for receiving Goods and Service, Personal, or Donation Payments.

It's fully verified, your identity, email and bank are confirmed and there are no security risks from PayPal on your account.

Your account is in good standing and is an aged account since July 18, 2000. You've been a Long Term Highly Valued PayPal Customer from the very beginning of PayPal.

There is nothing on your account blocking inbound funds. "

You guys need to use Zelle. Quick, easy and free. Once set up with your bank acct it’s a quick text message.

You guys need to use Zelle. Quick, easy and free. Once set up with your bank acct it’s a quick text message.
Sounds like a commercial. You don't have a NIL deal with them, do you?

Sounds like a commercial. You don't have a NIL deal with them, do you?

lol. No, but I’ve used it for several years. When I paid John for the squares it too me 10 secs and the money was in his bank acct in another 10 secs.

just read the thread to see others having the same issue with paying thru paypal.

my message just says the account can not receive money right now.

:) Nope, I am here in CT trying to figure out what's up. I have an escalated support ticket with PayPal and will hopefully know more soon.

NUZ

FYI, as most of you know, the PayPal issue is resolved, and the pool is full. I am waiting for a few payments and I will run the numbers.

BTW, it is way early, but there some SB pools already listed. I will send an email when playoffs start, but since this forum and The Boneyard are the original targets of the pools, you get early access. I want to make sure all of the OGs get in first. www.marinuzzi.net.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year. I wish we could all win some money in these things.

NUZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom