OT: As we all expected, he knew | Syracusefan.com

OT: As we all expected, he knew

Everytime information comes out about Penn State, it never is information that makes me feel better about things. It always makes me feel ill.
My wife is from Central PA, but is fortunately not from a Penn State family. She brought up the most sickening part - how are Penn State fans going to maintain Sandusky's innocence now?

Of course he did. So glad the NCAA gave him his wins back, the statue could go back up and that the program is a national title contender again. But hey, if a kid takes money from an agent burn the program down. Fu** Paterno and every PSU apologist out there

My wife is from Central PA, but is fortunately not from a Penn State family. She brought up the most sickening part - how are Penn State fans going to maintain Sandusky's innocence now?

I don't think there are many Penn State fans who claim Sandusky is innocent. Pretty early on, most, if not all, accepted that he was a scumbag pedophile. The issue regarding Penn State fans has always been about Joe Paterno's culpability.

btw, this is not new news. We already knew Joe Paterno was told about potential abuse by Sandusky back in the 70's. We also knew that it was shared with the administrators (athletic director, I believe) and didn't go anywhere after that.

OF COURSE he knew -- no surprise there. He had the audacity to try to handle the matter internally, to protect his friend at the expense of those kids that were victimized by a sexual predator.

Scumbag. I can't believe they gave his wins back, and put that disgusting statue back up.

And that fanbase needed to burn. Instead, they feel vindicated. And unfortunately, this will gloss over while those sycophants enjoy a top 10 season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom