OT: B1G raid of ACC ADs continues | Syracusefan.com

OT: B1G raid of ACC ADs continues

Get Minnesota back on the schedule. Not as tough as an opponent like USF, but still serves as a quality second tier p5 opponent if we want to soften up the schedule.

This signals that Purdue is going to be Team #16 when ND joins the ACC for football, just ask the Dud of WV. :rolleyes:
Just like Michigan's hiring of Warde Manuel guaranteed UConn's move to the B1G,

This signals that Purdue is going to be Team #16 when ND joins the ACC for football, just ask the Dud of WV. :rolleyes:
Is that before or after Michigan and tOSU leave for the Big 12?

My georgia tech buddy said the guy did nothing nor was ever seen. He said good riddance to him.

Yeah, I don't know if you could go as far as to say he was told to start looking, but GT folks are THRILLED with this. He was most definitely not working out at GT and it was no secret.

the squirming Coyle of AD
we had within our reach
then he chose to get away
to a place that has no beach

I saw Doc Gross on the beach
making 10 calls a day
his phone's weren't quite the speed of light
and the squirming Coyle
douche got away...

the B1G flex the income ring
proves that contract cash is king
the ACC's a crooked street
ND joins, rebirth's complete

Dino can make this whole point moot
he doesn't run the run and shoot
hot chicks and an Otto suit
college kids will root taboot

I'd like to kick Coyle's ass some day
Like UNC, he will not pay
now he wears a shade of brown
how long again till he skips town

F the Hoyas
UCONN failed
I think Naes will go to jail
Wildhack will make his stamp
time for Jimmy to run his camp

Shark58 said:
the squirming Coyle of AD we had within our reach then he chose to get away to a place that has no beach I saw Doc Gross on the beach making 10 calls a day his phone's weren't quite the speed of light and the squirming Coyle douche got away... the B1G flex the income ring proves that contract cash is king the ACC's a crooked street ND joins, rebirth's complete Dino can make this whole point moot he doesn't run the run and shoot hot chicks and an Otto suit college kids will root taboot I'd like to kick Coyle's ass some day Like UNC, he will not pay now he wears a shade of brown how long again till he skips town F the Hoyas UCONN failed I think Naes will go to jail Wildhack will make his stamp time for Jimmy to run his camp

You forgot the delicious Page solo at the end ;)

Purdue finishes higher than GT in the director's cup every year. Its def a step up as far as AD is concerned

SURU said:
Purdue finishes higher than GT in the director's cup every year. Its def a step up as far as AD is concerned

Football and Basketball are where you want your successes to be - and I'd take GTech over Purdue.

First, Minnesota snags Syracuse's AD. Now, Purdue grabs Mike Bobinski from GA Tech. Mike lasted all of 3 years.
From CoachingSearch.com:
"Purdue: New athletic director Mike Bobinski will earn $600,000 in 2016 on a five-year deal, and he can earn up to $200,000 more in annual bonuses, according to the Lafayette Journal & Courier. The salary will increase to $625,000 in 2017 and $650,000 in 2018. Future salary increases will be determined later."