OT: Bills sign Nick Provo this morning | Syracusefan.com

OT: Bills sign Nick Provo this morning

I assume this is entirely a tryout, right? And doesn't mean he'll wind up actually being on the roster?

Yup he is on contract as long as he doesn't get cut...but the nice thing is your head coach knows your skill sets.

Most likely, I'm not good at twitter but the Buffalo Bills just tweeted they released a O Tackle and signed Provo.

Training camp body. At best if Provo proves himself he could land a practice squad spot but its a long-shot for him.

Best of luck to him though

The Bills are short on tight ends in camp and Scott Chandler is still limited as he recovers from his injury. Yesterday during goal line drills they were using tackles at the tight end spot. At the very least I think Provo should see some action in the preseason games.

Yup he is on contract as long as he doesn't get cut...but the nice thing is your head coach knows your skill sets.

As well as your offensive coordinator.

i dont understand.

ive read here, repeatedly, that the bills NEVER sign Syracuse guys and that the new staff has gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to ensure that NO Syracuse guys to not only never see the roster, but also camp.

so confused...

:noidea: :bang:

Oh Lord

i dont understand.

ive read here, repeatedly, that the bills NEVER sign Syracuse guys and that the new staff has gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to ensure that NO Syracuse guys to not only never see the roster, but also camp.

so confused...

:noidea: :bang:

Oh Lord

UEO, The Talking Point is: The Bills never have Cuse guys on their roster.

Actually that is close to reality.

And of course that may change once they have a former Syracuse coach as their leader. I am not sure why it's so confusing. If you look at the Bills' history, they just don't have many SU guys. Maybe that changes now that we have a Syracuse native as GM and former Syracuse coach.

ok. so the talking point is the bills cut Syracuse guys with better talent, to keep random guys with less talent from non-descript colleges.

got it.

Oh Lord

ok. so the talking point is the bills cut Syracuse guys with better talent, to keep random guys with less talent from non-descript colleges.

got it.

Oh Lord

I don't think they have drafted more than 2-3 guys in 25 years. That is what the CNYers are pointing out. It makes it pretty easy in CNY to like the Giants.

I don't think they have drafted more than 2-3 guys in 25 years. That is what the CNYers are pointing out. It makes it pretty easy in CNY to like the Giants.
Nothing could make me like the Giants

got it.

Oh Lord

Well, they did cut Gary Anderson. I expect he would have converted the last-second FG vs your Super Bowl giants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom